Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Refuses To Clean Up Fluorine-Containing Household Products
Maintenance guide for Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink :
1. Clean immediately after use, dry and store, try not to let the water drop on the surface of the sink, because the high-iron content of the water will cause the rust and high-mineral water to produce the white film.
2. If mineral deposits appear at the bottom of the tank, they can be removed with diluted vinegar and rinsed with water.
3. Do not touch hard objects or rusty objects with the sink for a long time.
4. Do not leave the rubber pad, wet sponge or cleaning sheet in the sink all night.
5. pay attention to fluorine-containing household products, bleach, food, and silver-containing cleaning products and cleaning products containing sulfur, hydrochloric acid is potentially harmful to the sink.
6. Note that the air released by the bleach or chemical cleaner in the kitchen cabinet will corrode the bottom of the sink.
7. If the photographic chemical composition or soldering iron flux is in contact with the sink, the sink must be flushed immediately.
8. You can’t put bubble, mayonnaise, mustard and salt food in the sink for a long time.
9. Do not clean the sink with iron rings or rough cleaning.
10. Any wrong use or incorrect cleaning method will cause damage to the sink.