Scientific Maintenance Of Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet Increases Service Life
The stainless steel bathroom cabinet is made of iron-chromium alloy and other trace elements. Due to its good metal properties and corrosion resistance compared to other metals, the finished vessel is aesthetically pleasing and durable. Therefore, more and more are being used to make bathroom utensils and gradually enter the majority of families. Then do you know how to properly maintain Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet ?
1. General oil stains can be sprayed with a dry towel; dry with a high concentration or corrosive solvent is prohibited.
2. When cleaning the surface of stainless steel, care must be taken not to cause surface scratching. Avoid using washing liquid containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. To remove the washing liquid, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of washing.
3. The surface of the stainless steel is dusty and easily removed. It can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
4. If the surface of the stainless steel has a trademark, a film, and a weak detergent with warm water, the adhesive component is scrubbed with a fine spray or an organic solvent.
5. If the surface of the stainless steel is sticky with grease, oil or lubricating oil, wipe it off with a soft cloth; then clean it with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution.
information about Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-cabinet/bathroom-cabinet-bathroom-cabinet/