Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers Introduces The Requirements Of Faucets
Water is a necessity that we use every day in our lives. Since we need water, we cannot do without the faucet. Therefore, the faucet is also something we often use in our lives. Most of us know the material of the faucet, but it is specific I don’t know how much I know, so Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers will introduce what kinds of faucets do you know?
1. According to the material, it can be divided into stainless steel 304, cast iron, all-plastic, brass, zinc alloy faucets, polymer composite faucets and other categories.
2. According to the function, it can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric hot water faucet (ceramic electric hot water faucet). With the improvement of living standards, rapidly heating faucets (ceramic electric hot water faucet) are increasingly consumed It is expected to become the new protagonist leading the faucet revolution.
3. According to the structure, it can be divided into several faucets such as single type, double type and triple type. In addition, there are single handles and double handles. Single type can be connected to cold water pipe or hot water pipe; double type can be connected to both cold and hot pipes at the same time, mostly used for bathroom basins and kitchen sinks with hot water supply; triple type except for two cold and hot water pipes In addition to the pipeline, you can also connect the shower head, which is mainly used for the faucet of the bathtub. The single-handle faucet can adjust the temperature of cold and hot water with one handle, while the double handle needs to adjust the cold water pipe and the hot water pipe separately to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening method, it can be divided into screw type, wrench type, lift type and induction type. When the screw handle is opened, it needs to rotate many times; the wrench-type handle generally only needs to be rotated 90 degrees; the lift-up handle only needs to be lifted up to discharge water; the inductive faucet will automatically discharge water as long as the handle is under the faucet. In addition, there is also a faucet that is turned off with a delay. After turning off the switch, the water will flow for a few seconds before stopping, so that the dirt on your hands can be washed away when you turn off the faucet.
5. According to the valve core, it can be divided into rubber core (slow opening valve core), ceramic valve core (quick opening valve core) and stainless steel valve core. The most important thing that affects the quality of the faucet is the valve core. Faucets with rubber cores are mostly screw-opening cast iron faucets, which have been basically eliminated; ceramic valve core faucets have emerged in recent years, with better quality and more common; stainless steel valve cores are more suitable for areas with poor water quality.
The above content is organized and shared by Stainless Steel Faucets Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.