Escalator Manufacturer Share How To Clean Stainless Steel Correctly
Escalator Manufacturer share how to properly clean stainless steel:
First, the requirements for detergent ingredients
1. A neutral detergent or detergent must be used.
2. It is not allowed to contain an acidic substance, particularly a chlorine-containing acid or a chlorine-containing substance, followed by sulfuric acid, sulfurous acid, and an oxidizing acid.
3. The cleaning agent should not contain granular abrasives to prevent damage to the surface of the board.
4. It is strictly forbidden to wash with strong acid and strong alkali detergent.
Second, cleaning, maintenance matters needing attention:
1. For the cleaning of oil deposits, avoid using organic solutions such as acetone and Tianna water, as they may damage the coating and paint on the stainless steel surface.
2. Avoid contact with substances containing strong oxidants such as hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate or potassium perchlorate. ,
3. Avoid contact with substances that contain strong acidities such as hydrochloric acid, concentrated nitric acid, or sulfuric acid.
4. Avoid contact with substances containing strong alkalies such as sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide.
5. Avoid contact with highly corrosive substances such as detergents and rust removers.
6. Avoid contact with pollutants such as cement, sand, and coal.
7. Between the plate and the plate, it is not allowed to be welded during use, otherwise, it will cause local discoloration.
information about Escalator Manufacturer : https://www.fujihd.net/escalators/